Reflective Essay

           Creative Writing Workshop:
         A Skyrocket to Succes


         When Mrs. Alma Anonas-Carpio started to talk, I became a fan of her. I still cannot imagine the fact that a Carlos Palanca Memorial Awardee and a literary editor in Philippines Graphic mentored us inside the RHS Hall. That she, together with her two daughters taught us that writing is not as easy as you want it to be not until you love it. Not until you appreciate its importance and not until you become what you write.




            She is a great writer, a great speaker, a great mentor. She made me realize things that no one else did. Writing is not just a “piece of cake”. It needs a lot of effort; it needs a lot of attention. Her advice about writing helped me a lot like making an outline for the ideas not to overflow and ruin the entire paper. That in writing, we must consider things that can lead us to success. I remember when she talks about her life before achieving the success she had now. I believe that she worked hard for it. I do believe that she is indeed amazing to be an inspiration.

            This workshop is a once-in-a-lifetime moment and I am grateful to be part of it. I have learned great things especially in writing by a great mentor. One day is not enough for us though. I know someday we will learn more from her and I hope when that day comes, we already achieved the success we wanted to.

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post