Saviour (Free Verse)


Black,
stuck at the back
of my mind.
Lingers through my fingers,
can't get enough.
I have been there
if you ask.
What I mean is I am everywhere
if ever
you want to
summon me, feel me,
let me be
ready to see
what you look like,
what it feels like
to be eaten alive.
Can I survive?

Running, crying
in the middle of the night.
Shouting, frightening,
can someone set a light?
I will collect your victims
but I'm no traitor.
You are the supreme,
yet you put us in danger?
I'm only human.
I've got a heart inside me.
So I'm not the villain
that you're always preaching.
I will stop another
you
from turning into
a monster
and eat us alive.
I'll bring the hope back
even when my bone crack,
even if my heart stops
beating.
So that you will be gone,
and the world will be
ours.

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post